Global Finance Blacklisted Loans up to R100,000
July 29, 2014
Global Finance Blacklisted Loans provides as much as R100,000 to the blacklisted. Consider applying for Global Finance Blacklisted Loans. Quick and Easy!
Global Finance Blacklisted Loans
If you are drowning in a sea of debt and if you need money urgently then you have come to the right place. All your problems can be solved with a personal loan of up to R100,000.
Qualifying for a bad credit loan is very easy and remember you can qualify for a personal loan even if you do have a bad credit history.
Even if you are blacklisted you can still Apply for a Personal Loan at Global Finance Services. Apply
Whether you want to consolidate your debt, start your own business, pay for studies, weddings, holidays, renovate your house, buy furniture etc,
we can help you.
To qualify for Global Finance Blacklisted Loans you must be:
- older than 20 with a regular income of R1500 pm
- permanently employed and have proof of income (2 months or longer)
- Have a valid South African ID and bank account
- Can’t be under Debt Counselling or Administration
Just complete our application form and e-mail to us along with your:
- latest month’s salary advise
- 3 months bank statements
- copy of ID
Benefits of Global Finance Blacklisted Loans:
- Lowest rates
- You can qualify for any amount up to R100,000
- Repayments up to 60 months
- No security needed – no personal belongings needed to qualify
- No annual fees to be paid
- You can apply online or phone us 6 days a week
- Funds can be deposited directly into your personal bank account
- Use the money as you want to
There is no risk on your part. You can apply for a NO OBLIGATION QUOTE online or contact us on:
022 715 3339 / 074 187 7812
Global Finance Blacklisted Loans – We specialize in personal loans for blacklisted people!